Cambridge Mask is available in 5 sizes to fit children and adults.
We also provide a head-strap and nose foam to help the masks fit better.
The PRO Cambridge Mask is made by combining 3 unique layers; the outer printed layer, the three-ply particulate filter, and an activated carbon cloth which is tested British Military Filtration Technology and filters almost 100% of pollution, gases, 99.6% of viruses and 99.7% of bacteria. ThePRO Cambridge Mask is also treated with silver to protect the wearer against bacteria and viruses.PRO Cambridge Masks have a lifespan of up to 340 hours of use.
Who is the Mask for?
• Anyone exposed to Viruses. Viruses usually travel on droplets of water, which are very large. The mask will block these particles. The Cambridge Mask PRO filters are treated with silver, which works to enhance the anti-viral properties of the technology.
• Anyone seeking protection for airborne irritants such as dust and mould
• People in at risk groups for respiratory disease, including children, elderly, pregnant women and those with existing respiratory conditions.
• Asthmatics and allergy sufferers including Hay Fever.
• Hobbyists and DIY such as woodworking and sanding.
• Anyone exposed to urban environments with high air pollution levels – any big city often has higher air pollution.
How long can the mask be used for?
Cambridge Masks are non-disposable and can be used up to 340 hours. The length of time is affected by the level of pollution/dust. A table is provided below:
Please note the Cambridge Mask can be hand washed with soap and hot water. However, this will not extend the life of the filters as the pollution will be locked into them. The mask will need replacing after extended use to ensure proper filtration.
What does the valve do?
The valve works by opening when you exhale and closing when you inhale. The easiest way to see this in operation would be to look in the mirror and observe it opening and closing as you breathe.
Cambridge Mask Co have made improvements to the valve to adjust the thickness of the inner membrane. This makes it easier for the valve to open and close at the exact time you are exhaling and inhaling.
Filter Technology – What does the Mask Filter?
• Almost 100% of Particulate Matter (PM) including PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3. These are the sort of particles you find in coal dust from power stations, diesel exhaust fumes, factory emissions, and from construction works.
• Almost 100% of gas based air pollution, including odours such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine, and Formaldehyde. These particulates you can find in petrol fumes, chemical emissions, and from many industrial processes.
• Almost 100% of harmful pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
• Other airborne irritants or allergens such as dust, mould spores, some odours, pet allergens and pollen.
If you have any other questions please post below. Or email email@example.com